Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mtm RS5

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 04:40 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
^ Is that your S2 coupé in your avatar, rccq?

And as far as this thread goes, me = love everything about MTM. My MTM'ed out A8 is absolutely bonkers on the highway.

Old 08-11-2010, 04:56 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by rccq
I'd like to this car in the flesh don't think the photo's do it justice. Wonder what size wheels/tyres?
Wheelset MTM bimoto wheel in the dimension 10,5 x 21 ET 30 LK 5x112 incl. 10mm adapter kit design: diamond - cut with tyre 295/25 21 Pirelli Pzero Nero further variants: shiny !! Fitting only possible in house, bodywork required; maybe paint job!!