Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TT-RS - under rated weapon?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jamiekip is on a distinguished roadjamiekip is on a distinguished roadjamiekip is on a distinguished road
Old 07-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jamiekip is on a distinguished roadjamiekip is on a distinguished roadjamiekip is on a distinguished road
And another.. the grey one has the set up mine will have from tomorrow

4" Downpipe, 100 cell sports CAT, 3" straight pipe to Race back box, Stage 2 software.

YouTube - 2 Audi TTRS's take each other on

Old 07-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
^ now thats fast!
pocket rocket

Old 07-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
The RS that got a GPS verified 0-60 in 3.15 sec was on slicks and was driven by a LeMans driver.
Very impressed with the 2.5 engine.
Jamie, invite Johnny C to TS!

Old 07-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
woooooww... I'm in love with this car now!! Need to get me one!!

Old 07-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by AudiRS
The RS that got a GPS verified 0-60 in 3.15 sec was on slicks and was driven by a LeMans driver.
Very impressed with the 2.5 engine.
Jamie, invite Johnny C to TS!
You're very well informed

I'll invite him along... but just let me bask in the glory of having the best TT-RS on here for a while

Old 07-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
jenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura about
love the green on the tt

Old 07-13-2010, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
sweet 0-60 time! I really like the TT-RS! what was the trapspeed? In my book, the trapspeed is the most important thing if you drive your car at the streets.

Old 07-13-2010, 03:42 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!