Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Updated TT and A3?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Updated TT and A3?

I am pretty sure the A3 is going to be replaced, but now there's news of a possible RS3. Any of you with ties to Audi know whether the A3 is getting a major overhaul for 2011?

Also, the TT is likely due - 2011 as well?

I ask because I'm replacing my wife's 07 A3 shortly and the list right now is either a TT-S coupe, Q5, or another A3 (quattro or diesel this time).

Any info is greatly appreciated. Since this car will be a keeper for her, we're going to order it to spec and I'd hate to order what's soon to be "the old one".

Old 05-01-2010, 08:15 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Yes there is a facelift model soon to be announced, I read that on leftlanenews.com

Why not a TTRS ?

Old 05-01-2010, 12:57 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
All new Next Gen A3 in 2011.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
How do you like the A3 you have now? I have had my eye on one of those for some time...

Old 05-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Why not a TTRS ?
No TT-RS here in the US and my wife needs DSG.

Originally Posted by SoCal
How do you like the A3 you have now? I have had my eye on one of those for some time...
The A3 is an awesome car. We sold ours about a month ago to pay for some other stuff, but my wife absolutely loved it. It was very practical, got great mileage, was built well, and was pretty quick. I highly recommend it.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Watch this space.
Originally Posted by R5T
All new Next Gen A3 in 2011.
What about the TT?

Thanks for the info.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Chris, they just released a mild facelift for the TT a couple of weeks ago.

Audizine.com:News:The Audi TT: dynamic, lightweight and highly efficient

Old 05-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Watch this space.
Great news. So then if we order a 2011 TT-S, we're up to date...

Old 05-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
*cough* Q5 *cough*

Old 05-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Watch this space.
It's up to her... it's between the TT-S, Q5, and a new A3.