Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi R8 ultraleggera HLT by sportwheels.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 10:50 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Audi R8 ultraleggera HLT by sportwheels.

Audi R8
O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT wheels.
FA 9.0 x 20" 235/30/20
RA 11.0 x 20" 305/25/20

Old 03-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
That works. If only OZ had a forged version of that wheel...

Old 03-20-2010, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
These O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT wheels are excellent strong/light weight track wheels, and look perfect for the R8's modern styling.. I just got my notice that these wheels,.. (19in for me! 20in looks unbalanced) are now arriving at Tire Rack, the USA's OZ wheel distributor.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:25 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Never saw this combo, love it! Looks more sporty than with OEM wheels.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bodhii
These O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT wheels are excellent strong/light weight track wheels, and look perfect for the R8's modern styling.. I just got my notice that these wheels,.. (19in for me! 20in looks unbalanced) are now arriving at Tire Rack, the USA's OZ wheel distributor.
I had the previous version (Super Leggeras?) on my old S2000 and they were great. These new ones forged would be SO light...