Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TT RS, cool or not.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 08:38 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Really cool if it were closer in price to the TT S.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Very Very cool in my book!

Old 02-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Kinda too feminine a model of a car for me. Jmho.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
roccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond repute
Cool. just the sound of that motor makes me think of the Ur Quattro. gotta love the sound of a Turbo'd inline 5.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
cool!!

Old 02-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. Too bad it's not in the US

Old 02-28-2010, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I think they're cool and non conventional *shrug*

Old 02-28-2010, 02:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
Only uncool part of it is that we don't get them in the USA.

I feel slighted by not having the opportunity to purchase a turbo five-pot in a modern Audi. I do not care about the stigma of the "hairdresser" Audi, as I think both the Mk1 and Mk2 TTs look great. Having that aesthetic with real performance is something I would be very interested in and in my humble opinion, very cool.

Old 02-28-2010, 09:54 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels suck, the wing is lame, but otherwise I like it.

Quick Reply: TT RS, cool or not.