Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi TT RS by MTM.

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 08:45 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Audi TT RS by MTM.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:47 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 12-27-2009, 08:48 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
Old 12-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I bet that thing just goes like stink! Looks pretty good too. Just seems to me like it should've left the factory with that kind of power if it is going to wear the RS badge.

Old 12-27-2009, 01:59 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
[youtube]1aQKCggwcm0[/youtube]

Old 12-30-2009, 06:55 AM
Des
Teamspeed Rookie
Des is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to all
We tested it in Germany couple weeks ago. It's a great little car and a lot of fun on twisty mountain roads. It felt a bit unstable at speeds (250 km/h+) on the autobahn though, could be due to the cup tyres it was on.

Last edited by Des; 12-30-2009 at 07:01 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Des
We tested it in Germany couple weeks ago. It's a great little car and a lot of fun on twisty mountain roads. It felt a bit unstable at speeds (250 km/h+) on the autobahn though, could be due to the cup tyres it was on.
Yea I imagine that the car is a blast to drive and is a rocket.

R5T-I'm partial to the Sportec TT-RS in your avatar though!

Old 12-30-2009, 12:13 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I emailed them about the S3 conversion but haven't heard back.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:07 PM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
MR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to all
Chris, if they are not responding send me a PM ok?

I will make sure then that respond to your query...

MR

Old 12-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks MR, but I went through the US distributor (Hoppen Motorsport) since they do the US MTM work. If I still need help, I'll let you now...

Quick Reply: Audi TT RS by MTM.