Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new member - and just purchased 01 s4 avant

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jensona2k is on a distinguished roadJensona2k is on a distinguished roadJensona2k is on a distinguished roadJensona2k is on a distinguished roadJensona2k is on a distinguished roadJensona2k is on a distinguished road
new member - and just purchased 01 s4 avant

Hey guys, glad to be on board! I just picked up an 01 s4 avant, nearly stock (has the giac chip), and am looking forward to the modest upgrade process. I had a 00 sedan several years back, and fell in love with the wagons...can't explain it, as I don't have any child seats in the back!!

I'm new to the forum world, but do have an immediate question if anyone cares to provide some feedback...

-Anyone have an idea if the seats for the avant are the same as in a sedan, I'd like to find the white/silver insert seats and swap...just curious

Thanks.
-JRA

Old 12-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team.

I would imagine they are the same, but not certain. I'm sure someone on here knows though.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
welcome and congrats on the purchase

Old 12-17-2009, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
MHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura aboutMHTJustin has a spectacular aura about
I love the Avants too !

Congrats and Welcome !

Old 12-17-2009, 11:18 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM! Make sure to post some pics of the new car.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! I love the B5 S4 Avant. Can't wait to see pictures!

Old 12-17-2009, 12:58 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team. Always been a fan of the B5 S4s.

Old 12-17-2009, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Welcome JRA! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as the rest of us!!

Chris

Old 12-17-2009, 06:54 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't hold this against Jensen, but he's a buddy of mine...

Gobbles and Chris, he's in your neck of the woods.

Got the pics of the ride J, and it looks great! Good on you for finally pulling the trigger.

I am more than sure that you will get someone to step up and give you the answer you need.

Now fire those pics up!

Old 12-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the team!

Quick Reply: new member - and just purchased 01 s4 avant