Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Audi A8!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
This car is now officially no longer timeless as t911^ pointed out. The current generation and older generation A8s always look good on the road. Also, even though the new interior is very sharp, it looks (just like all current automakers) like it is getting cheapr with that silver shiny plastic everywhere. If I were in the market I would get a current gen loaded up S8 and know I have the most beautiful flagship on the road.

Old 12-17-2009, 02:59 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'll reserve judgement until the new S8 comes out... Like the new 5-series, this new A8 looks rather bland (spectacular interior aside).

Old 12-27-2009, 08:22 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 12-27-2009, 08:23 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 12-27-2009, 08:25 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 12-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the pics R5T, it looks good! But whats up with the chrome wheels? yuck! The interior is beautiful though, i could live in that car!

Old 12-27-2009, 09:51 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Those wheels are not chromed, it is polished aluminium option, like on previous generation car.

Now I officially love the looks of the car and especially its interior. Waiting for W12 version with new engine and especially S8 version, its going to be really spectacular.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:59 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by D55L
Those wheels are not chromed, it is polished aluminium option, like on previous generation car.

Now I officially love the looks of the car and especially its interior. Waiting for W12 version with new engine and especially S8 version, its going to be really spectacular.
It look like the W12 will be long wheel base only and the rumor about next Gen S8 is that it will get a 4.0TFSI V8 with overhead bi-turbo (between V) and up to 550 hp.

Personally i would like to see a W12 engined S8, the new W12 FSI would get 525 hp rumors say.

Old 12-27-2009, 03:22 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
The car is just a gradual evolution but I still think it is stellar. The interior especially. It is much nicer than an S-Class interior (also a very nice place to live).

Old 12-27-2009, 03:26 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Is this thing out now? I haven't seen one yet.

I must say that I like it much better in these new pics than I did earlier. Front doesn't look too shabby after all! Still prefer the styling of my D3, but who knows - it could change . . .

Quick Reply: New Audi A8!