Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"The Cherry Bomb"-My RS4 with MTM supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
I love what you did to your RS4, I've seen a Red RS4 downtown Montreal before but ive never seen your MTM supercharged one! Do you live in Montreal?

Old 12-17-2009, 09:37 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
stealth ! I bet you've suprised a few folks

Very tidy install, congrats !

Old 12-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Stephan
I love what you did to your RS4, I've seen a Red RS4 downtown Montreal before but ive never seen your MTM supercharged one! Do you live in Montreal?
No, I am over the border in upstate New York, but I had Horchaus/MTM-Canada and Audi Lauzon handle the MTM install. Montreal is a great city, BTW.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to behold
Updates to "The Cherry Bomb:" I changed the suspension from the factory DRC setup to Stasis Ohlin SL's with a Hotchkis rear sway, lowered nicely, now better able to transmit all that extra power and torque from MTM's screaming twin-screw supercharger to the pavement:

Attached Images     
Old 08-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Here is a link to my RS4 MTM conversion at Horchaus/MTM-Canada in Montreal, owned by Francois Beaumont who coordinated the install, and note the dyno plot at the lower right of the page:

Horchaus - Exclusive Canadian Distributor of MTM Products

And here is a youtube link to the dyno run in Montreal, on a Dynapack chassis dyno:

YouTube - ‪Horchaus Audi RS4 supercharged‬‎

Old 08-08-2010, 09:12 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Still the coolest MTM RS4 picture out there IMHO.