Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Audi R8 picture thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 12:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
R8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ljg
Looks good. The gauge dome in black alcantara with red stitching a la BMW 1M would look pretty sweet.
That's high on the list of mods I wish to do. I'm shooting for something along these lines:

Old 03-20-2011, 03:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
IcyJ is on a distinguished roadIcyJ is on a distinguished roadIcyJ is on a distinguished road

Old 03-20-2011, 06:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
R8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished roadR8Spyderman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by phunkshon
I wish whoever took this pic yesterday had introduced himself! That's my baby at the Supercar Experience held at Fairchild Botanical Gardens in Coral Gables, Florida. I'm always ready to meet and greet others who love exotics and especially those who love the R8 Spyder! Come say Hi next time. I'm friendly and don't bite.

Old 03-20-2011, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ Car is coming along very well. Do you plan on leaving the front grill in chrome? Could look sinister if blacked out up front.

Old 03-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks. I've thought about blackening out the grill but am on the fence about it. My friend has a silver Coupe and mentioned he's going to do his so I'll have to see how his comes out before deciding. What I am going to do is remove the 4 Audi rings emblem front and rear but was unsuccessful my first attempt using WD40 and dental floss. I'll try fine fishing mono-filament line with the WD40 next or maybe Goo Gone to help soften the adhesive.

Old 03-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by R8Spyderman
Thanks. I've thought about blackening out the grill but am on the fence about it. My friend has a silver Coupe and mentioned he's going to do his so I'll have to see how his comes out before deciding. What I am going to do is remove the 4 Audi rings emblem front and rear but was unsuccessful my first attempt using WD40 and dental floss. I'll try fine fishing mono-filament line with the WD40 next or maybe Goo Gone to help soften the adhesive.
Use a hair dryer as well, will make it come off easier. Not sure about the Spyders but you can sepc R8's with the 'black styling pack' so shouldn't be too long before you see a few R8's with blacked out front grills.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Those wheels look amazing on the black spyder.

Old 03-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
I wish whoever took this pic yesterday had introduced himself! That's my baby at the Supercar Experience held at Fairchild Botanical Gardens in Coral Gables, Florida. I'm always ready to meet and greet others who love exotics and especially those who love the R8 Spyder! Come say Hi next time. I'm friendly and don't bite.
Thanks! PM sent

Old 03-20-2011, 10:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Your car looks great!! If I had one tiny recommendation I would say maybe add the Euro front Grille so you don't have the black plate bar running through it? Find them here -> Europrice You can get the R8GT or the V10 version.

The Wheels look spectacular btw!!!

Quick Reply: The Audi R8 picture thread!