Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Audi R8 picture thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
TSer spotted at BIC

Name:  smallfile_58371_zpsd6a8e251.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  128.1 KB

Old 01-13-2013, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
z356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond repute
In reviewing all 205 pages of this wonderful R8 picture thread (which took hours & I thank all who posted!), I found curious that no one back in early August commented on the front LED lights on this photo of a REVISED Euro MY2013 R8 posted by 670-SV on 8-10-12 (page 197/#1068).

So this pre-production MY2013 R8 - with Audi factory plates IN*R8108 - was driving around Europe in the middle of the summer in 2012, is photographed by 'Michael-Photography-DE' in Germany, is found in the internet & posted at Teamspeed barely a week after official R8 'facelift' story breaks on the news on July 25th, and nobody HERE even noticed the revised front LED lights? If the clever folks in this Audi enthusiast's forum is having trouble recognizing the 'revised new look' of the facelift MY2013 R8, what does that tell us about how the general public's ability to detect it or be even remotely be aware of the changes after they see it on the street?

Saludos,
Eduardo

Attached Images   
Old 01-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by z356
In reviewing all 205 pages of this wonderful R8 picture thread (which took hours & I thank all who posted!), I found curious that no one back in early August commented on the front LED lights on this photo of a REVISED Euro MY2013 R8 posted by 670-SV on 8-10-12 (page 197/#1068).

So this pre-production MY2013 R8 - with Audi factory plates IN*R8108 - was driving around Europe in the middle of the summer in 2012, is photographed by 'Michael-Photography-DE' in Germany, is found in the internet & posted at Teamspeed barely a week after official R8 'facelift' story breaks on the news on July 25th, and nobody HERE even noticed the revised front LED lights? If the clever folks in this Audi enthusiast's forum is having trouble recognizing the 'revised new look' of the facelift MY2013 R8, what does that tell us about how the general public's ability to detect it or be even remotely be aware of the changes after they see it on the street?

Saludos,
Eduardo
I think by that date there were already videos and photos of the new facelift model posted on teamspeed so it wasn't a big deal Here is an example:

And didn't want to post a reply without a pic

Old 01-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
z356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond reputez356 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuOD
I think by that date there were already videos and photos of the new facelift model posted on teamspeed so it wasn't a big deal
Everybody here got jaded about the facelift LED front lights in just one week? I doubt that! But you and I are entitled to our separate interpretations, that is fine!

I like the color (oxygen silver?) on your Sideblades!

z356

Old 01-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by z356
Everybody here got jaded about the facelift LED front lights in just one week? I doubt that! But you and I are entitled to our separate interpretations, that is fine!

I like the color (oxygen silver?) on your Sideblades!

z356
Oh sorry, I wasn't trying to disagree! I'd never have noticed. I just guessed that same photo came from another thread

Yep they're oxygen silver, Thanks!

Old 01-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Dylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura about

Old 02-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The Audi R8 picture thread!