Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 Audi S8?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
^It is my understanding that most are either lease returns or trade-ins

Old 08-29-2009, 10:00 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Gobbles - do it!!! I might even swap you my 911 for a day in the S8.

Here's what you've got to do: decide what number works for you and stick to it. I'd throw $55K at them, but keep $57-58K in your mind. They want to move cars. The only downside is that used prices are starting to get stronger. Be prepared to walk away if they offer it for $60K unless they want to CPO it for free.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Gobbles - do it!!! I might even swap you my 911 for a day in the S8.

Here's what you've got to do: decide what number works for you and stick to it. I'd throw $55K at them, but keep $57-58K in your mind. They want to move cars. The only downside is that used prices are starting to get stronger. Be prepared to walk away if they offer it for $60K unless they want to CPO it for free.
I'm jonesing, trust me. I had 55k in mind. The wife likes the car (hasn't seen it in person yet, just what I've been showing her on the interwebs) but then her head exploded when I mentioned the price.

Something about just having bought our second aircraft and our daughter a car after her accident yesterday. I said f*ck it, it's only money. We'll see where the chips fall I guess.

I'll be getting the spec sheet and mileage etc. from them on Monday. The priority today was a new/used car for the Gobbles Princess after her mishap yesterday. She's squared away now so back to focusing on my toys. I've got a solid buyer in the works for the TME, so I could just flip that cash onto this and the payment would be dirt cheap.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:19 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
If you sell the TME, you have no excuse not to get the S8. First time K-town rides in it, she'll be all creamy and you'll be going goboblbobfgllgobobobloflblbol like a real gobbles would...

It's an enlightening move into the realm of "it's only money". Let me show you the way!

Old 08-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
If you sell the TME, you have no excuse not to get the S8. First time K-town rides in it, she'll be all creamy and you'll be going goboblbobfgllgobobobloflblbol like a real gobbles would...

It's an enlightening move into the realm of "it's only money". Let me show you the way!
hahahahahahahaa "you must spread..." Man i just spit beer out through my nose.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:45 PM
Watch this space.
Just speaking the troof... Do it - you'll be so glad you did.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Gobbles,

If it has Bang & Olufsen, carbon fiber, the leather packaged etc. I would pay 60k assuming 15k or less.
Originally Posted by BigE
The Manheim reports are good to see what dealers are paying. A certain amount profit should be in there for the dealer. It is good to find a local auto broker that will pick up a car for you at auction for a flat fee. I know of one in the Los Angeles area that will do it for a $500 to $1,000 fee, depending on the price of the car.
E,

Manheim is OK but it doesn't track the true wholesale market. It doesn't account for many wholesale transactions some of which can be higher.

If you can get a broker to do it for you it's great, I'm all about saving $$. But if you want a CPO warranty or anything like that, you need to go to a dealer.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
My cousin has been looking for one and I'm seeing them all in the same range here. I've yet to see a real ad that had one listed for less than 65k.

Old 08-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Watch this space.
Gobbles - we want updates... Get the damn thing already. Your bonuses this year should cover the difference.

Old 08-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno, assuming a decent spec, reasonable miles and no stories, I think even low $60K range would be a deal. We're talking about a two year old, limited production car that had a sticker of ~$100K . . . If you can get it in the high $50K range, awesome! But, given the auction prices, that may be a tough thing to accomplish.

Regardless, it is one of the best cars on the road today. My buddy has a Daytona Gray on black leather w/ silver inserts, carbon inlays, and the split 5-spoke wheels -- beautiful!

Quick Reply: 2007 Audi S8?