Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It Finally Arrives....

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 03:30 PM
Former Sponsor
Johan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud ofJohan@WSTO has much to be proud of
Congrat!!!

Old 08-20-2009, 08:21 PM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
My favorite color for that car. . .congratulations!

Old 08-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. Your comments are much appreciated.

Here goes the new exhaust

Old 08-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
yalla get it out already

Old 08-24-2009, 04:19 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Alf mabrook bro! Would Love to see it in real life!

Guys we need a ramadhan meet!

Old 08-24-2009, 06:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
yalla get it out already
Barrez el camera wala 3alaik

Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Alf mabrook bro! Would Love to see it in real life!

Guys we need a ramadhan meet!
Thanks bro. Mbaarak 3alaik elshahar. Hani said he'll do the arrangement. I smell a 911 on the way!

Old 08-24-2009, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mayoof
Barrez el camera wala 3alaik

Thanks bro. Mbaarak 3alaik elshahar. Hani said he'll do the arrangement. I smell a 911 on the way!
Let us now when its out and I will set up the meet

Old 08-24-2009, 01:04 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Woohoo I'm getting excited!

Believe it or not, I have not till date actually touched an R8 in real life! Yeah I know, pathetic....

Old 08-24-2009, 01:22 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
as they say with pics ... MOOOOAAARRRRRRR
Congrats my friend !

Old 09-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by DJ
as they say with pics ... MOOOOAAARRRRRRR
Congrats my friend !
Special thanks to GrayTT for these photos

Quick Reply: It Finally Arrives....