Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My RS4 gets more mods

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
My RS4 gets more mods

I had recently done the HRE monoblok wheels in powdercoated flat black with the perfect offset design custom done by HRE so I can run 285/30/19 tires. The car looks nutz on the 285's. Awesome stance but much better in person.
http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneyd...iRS4AndTheGang

Now went forward with the Vorsteiner CF hood. Also did all the aluminum trim and mirrors in flat black. Looks awesome, very sleek and stealthy.

The guys at German Motoring in Miami designed and fabricated for me front splitters. They provide a perfect balance to the rear wing for down force. Pics are affected by the long shadows of the afternoon sun.

I know you guys hate the wing so I assume you will hate the rest. I like to think " out of the box" and be unique. Several features done to my RS4 are one of a kind, and they work

http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneydelgado63/RS4030108

Enjoy the pics.

GT3Ranger

Old 03-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond repute
That hood looks like a real good fit. Do you have anymore pics of your M5?

Old 03-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Big Luv I have many pics of the M5 but they are mixed with my other mistresses. Here are some pics
http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneyd...eCarsDec262007

Here is a little sample of what the M5 is capable of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tdg7XZwuEQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG-h1LYdMlE
Not bad for a 4200lbs sled.

Cheers,
GT3Ranger

Old 03-01-2008, 08:06 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
nice.. is the m5 a manual transmission?

Old 03-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds insane!

Old 03-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Banned
ALT-Porsche the M5 is an SMG tranny. It has been diffusely disliked but I tell you, this tranny has worked very well for me. The shifts are fast and violent and I love it. The tranny and Evosport diff have held up to like champs. They've held up to 580 rwhp from this V10.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:24 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
ALT-Porsche the M5 is an SMG tranny. It has been diffusely disliked but I tell you, this tranny has worked very well for me. The shifts are fast and violent and I love it. The tranny and Evosport diff have held up to like champs. They've held up to 580 rwhp from this V10.
I figured it was SMG, either that or you shift about as fast as "The Flash"... What is the shift speed .1 seconds? or .01 seconds?

Old 03-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Banned
ATL-Porsche the SMG shifts as per what I've read are 0.06 sec. That is faster than Ferrari's tranny.
At full throttle the SMG tranny is a blast and I've never experienced faster precised shifts.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:24 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
ATL-Porsche the SMG shifts as per what I've read are 0.06 sec. That is faster than Ferrari's tranny.
At full throttle the SMG tranny is a blast and I've never experienced faster precised shifts.
Wow, I thought it was as fast, but faster than Ferrari tranny is pretty impressive. What do you do when you valet (if you do) the car, do they know how to put it in gear?

Old 03-02-2008, 12:14 AM
Banned
The car never leaves my hands. Myself and ASR Engineering are only individuals to handle this car.

Quick Reply: My RS4 gets more mods