Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Checked Out an R8 V10 Today

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Holy crap that's cheap! $173K for a car with 8K on the clock and $199K for a brand new one. You're getting warm. Just find me a spyder in that range and I'll even let you take it for a spin.

I'm going to send that $198K car to the Audi dealer and show him the depreciation on the brand new car. Sticker was probably $240K. That'll make him shit his pants.

Last edited by U-Boat Commander; 08-09-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U Boat Commander
Holy crap that's cheap! $173K for a car with 8K on the clock and $199K for a brand new one. You're getting warm. Just find me a spyder in that range and I'll even let you take it for a spin.
Couldn't find a spyder any where near the range of these coupes. One of these is in Houston

Old 08-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I think we're going to need to wait until the winter before the spyders start hitting the skids.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by DJ
Dealer: "Well if I offered this car to you for MSRP would you take it today?"

You could have said yes, less 10k and walked out with this I bet
I am not sure there will be much over 10k in mark up. Generally Audi has very little mark up. For example there is under 10k in an R8 V8.

Sucks they were like that UBC. So crappy when dealers pull that. Doesn't help anyone. Since I started not long ago I've been glad I work for someone who doesn't believe in over MSRP.

Old 08-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Just cheked Auto Trader. There are 27 V10s listed at MSRP. Heck, I'm starting to think discount from MSRP!

Old 08-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Good thread, just happened to see one today here in Naples at my local Audi dealer. They had it marked for $168,000 as well but it was long sold to a guy in Cali. (Not including premium, obviously)

Definitely a beautiful car. I absolutely love the R8's. The new R10 is everything they should have done in the first version of the R8 and didn't.

Not sure about the pricing of them but still an amazing car IMO, nonetheless.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
If they come off MSRP at first I'd be surprised. A 560 with a few k miles on it sounds awfully good for that price.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LAZY TURBO
What dealership did you go to?
If it's the Valley, probably those assholes at Auto Gallery.

Let's just say that they were being complete pricks to us and lost a sale.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
If it's the Valley, probably those assholes at Auto Gallery.

Let's just say that they were being complete pricks to us and lost a sale.
He posted earlier that it was Keyes on Van Nuys.

Quick Reply: Checked Out an R8 V10 Today