Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW Top Gear Aus: Audi RS6 V10 vs. HSV

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 10:34 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow NEW Top Gear Aus: Audi RS6 V10 vs. HSV

YouTube - NEW Top Gear Aus: Ep4 - Audi V10 vs HSV

Old 07-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
S-Fource is an unknown quantity at this point
Hell Ya! Get my groceries in that RS6!!!!! Love it... To bad the US won't see it. Oh well...

Old 07-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
I was passed by a black RS6 V10 Avant on the freeway the other day. Quite the presence.

Old 07-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
For some reason i thought TG aust got canceled after those guys acted like douchebags, and destroyed a bunch of new cars for no reason. well im glad they survived to do this bit-o-fun

Old 09-03-2009, 07:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
PorscheGT2 is an unknown quantity at this point
they are just top gear UK wanna be's
i saw one of the first serious and never watched the re do they tried to do
bunch of wanks i believe

Old 09-03-2009, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enoughjase will become famous soon enough
couldnt agree more PorscheGT2!! They are complete tools......

Old 09-03-2009, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
One of my fav cars the RS6 Avant, I prefer it over the sedan version and i love that color too!

Old 09-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
.... veggie all over the rear seat ....

Last edited by Schwabe; 09-03-2009 at 11:34 AM.