Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is why....

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
This is why....

I have a Porsche and a R8 and just because someone has a R8 doesn't mean he isn't a total ***. The next thing we will hear is how this *** is crying in some forum cuz someone did something unpleasant to his car, and how the whole World has become so unfair and unfriendly to his 'class' of people.

Jalopnik - This Is Why People Think Audi Drivers Are Asshats - Audi R8

Old 05-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
turd...

Old 05-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
I saw my first R8 in the wild today; it was on the back of a truck with a passel of luxury autos (S-class Benzos and the like) a little north of Roanoke, Virginia. Car had Quebec plates.

My passenger, who knows nothing about cars and even goes so far as to disdain them and those who enjoy them to get a rise out of me, admitted that it was quite captivating in the flesh.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
I saw my first R8 in the flesh at my infiniti dealership in st louis. I was picking my car up from its first service and i hung out for a little while so i could chat with the R8's owner but he/she never came so i just left. Of all the cars i admire, the R8 is probably #1.

even so, if i were the cop that gave him that ticket i wouldve had it towed too. see how he likes a greasy tow truck operator touching his car and dragging it across town to a gravel lot somewhere.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, what a jackass. I would've just towed it.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
big deal........

Old 05-10-2009, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
WTF are you going to buy from Costco that will fit in that car?

Old 05-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
A buddy of mine (who can be considered a dbag at times) used to park his M3 in handicapped spots, which would piss me off every time. Well he did this not to long ago while at dinner with his girlfriend and discovered that someone took a permanent marker and drew the handicapped symbol on his windshield. When telling me this he was adamant that it was a random and malicious act, so I asked if he had parked in a handicapped spot, and I informed him that I probably would have done the same if I saw a guy in something like an M3 park in one of these spots.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
A buddy of mine (who can be considered a dbag at times) used to park his M3 in handicapped spots, which would piss me off every time. Well he did this not to long ago while at dinner with his girlfriend and discovered that someone took a permanent marker and drew the handicapped symbol on his windshield. When telling me this he was adamant that it was a random and malicious act, so I asked if he had parked in a handicapped spot, and I informed him that I probably would have done the same if I saw a guy in something like an M3 park in one of these spots.
That's asking for it. A bud of mine had one a few years back in high school. He had M3 hats. An M3 wallet. Liked to drive around talking on his Bluetooth headset and wearing Oakley's no matter the weather etc. etc.

He epitomized the cocks that Clarkson was making fun of on the Top Gear episode, except he really did all of that stuff.

He also parked in handicap spots, he double parked, he parked in the staff lot at school ("I have a nicer car than all of the teachers anyway"); did what ever he wanted. His response toward anyone who criticized him was "I have an M3 - they won't f!ck with me."

He's toned it down a LOT now that he's in college, but the BMW is gone, fortunately.