Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PES Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
allang is an unknown quantity at this point
PES Tuning

So, I was down at PES Tuning today to have my Audi flashed, which by the way is AWESOME! In any case I was excited to see some of the projects that they have going on.

Apparently they just finished developing a Supercharger Pkg. for the 4.2L V8 that's in the S4 (that's their demo vehicle), and that car ROCKS, and the Tony tells me that there is still some fine tuning to be done.

In any case they had a S4 Avant along side an S6 Avant waiting to have the Supercharger installed. Oh, and I can't forget the R8 that was shipped up from Florida and yes it's being Supercharged as well.

I've known PES for years and what they produce never ceases to amaze me.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
How much is it?

Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Former Sponsor
wheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah ... thats my R8 ...i cant wait for it to come back did you get pics?

Old 03-27-2009, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
I believe that the R8 Supercharger is somewhere around $25K, if I remember correctly. Compared to what MTM, ABT and some other European Tuners are qouting, that's almost 50% less. And it's being developed and manufactured here in the good ole USA.

From what I saw on their DEMO S4 I was pleasantly surprised to see how OEM the system looked. The fit and finish was second to none and unlike other aftermarket systems that I've seen over the years this was no birds nest.

Old 03-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future
Where are they located? Maybe i missed it in your post. I thought I always read were you can't increase any more performance out of the 4.8. Flashing that is. I read that the supercharger is producing some good numbers.
Does the flash increase throttle response and HP? I would love to get some more juice out of my S4!

Last edited by $pineDoc; 03-29-2009 at 04:17 PM. Reason: I am dumb!
Old 03-31-2009, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
PES is located in Pennsylvania, as far as the Supercharger for 4.2L V8, it only applies to the non-FSI motors due to the limited real estate under the hood because of the location of the fuel rails.

In the case of the S4, they have a demo S4 Tiptronic that was making approximately 430hp before the intercooler upgrade, and this car ran like a bat out of hell without a hitch.

Old 03-31-2009, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future$pineDoc has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by allang
PES is located in Pennsylvania, as far as the Supercharger for 4.2L V8, it only applies to the non-FSI motors due to the limited real estate under the hood because of the location of the fuel rails.

In the case of the S4, they have a demo S4 Tiptronic that was making approximately 430hp before the intercooler upgrade, and this car ran like a bat out of hell without a hitch.
Thanks for the info. Do they have a website?

Don't worry about it. I just found it.

Last edited by $pineDoc; 03-31-2009 at 11:53 PM.