Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Silver Carbon R8

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Woah, that looks really good! It'd be even better on Sepang Blue!

Old 03-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by streetrod454
The silver carbon was only produced for the show car, I have been chasing Audi about this for ages as I want it on my V10 but they have said it will not be an option
Carbon Sigma looks way better mate. What are your Car specs ?

Old 03-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
I have been always been one of those guys who likes things a little different, My car is going to be Sprint Blue with Silver blades, I would have preferred the silver carbon as it would provide a great contrast. The interior is going to be exclusive blue and white in the same pattern as the pic below except for the seats which will be blue

Old 03-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
You can always have extra sideblades. So you can change the look of the car whenever you feel like it. It takes about 30-45 minutes once you figure out the technique using the right tools to change them. I'm checking with this company if they can make the silver carbon sideblades. Will let you know when i get a reply from them. I would recommend contrasting stitching in blue and white as well. Just a thought.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mayoof
You can always have extra sideblades. So you can change the look of the car whenever you feel like it. It takes about 30-45 minutes once you figure out the technique using the right tools to change them. I'm checking with this company if they can make the silver carbon sideblades. Will let you know when i get a reply from them. I would recommend contrasting stitching in blue and white as well. Just a thought.
That's really cool! Nice to know that the procedure for switching blades isn't too tough.