Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PES G4 "G4 manifold video"

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud of
PES G4 "G4 manifold video"

Just to keep every one up to date. I put together a video from our foundry while the G4 manifolds were being made. It starts with a CAD file, from that we have the Tooling made. The tooling is used to re-produce the Plaster Mold Castings (plaster gives a smooth surface unlike sand casting methods). The castings are used once and are destroyed to reveal the manifold inside. Its a really cool process, I hope you enjoy .

YouTube - PES G4 Supercharger

Also here are a few of the pictures from the making of the manifold video.

Attached Images     
Old 02-11-2009, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that's cool! What engine is this for?

Old 02-12-2009, 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
I'm guessing Audi's 4.2L V8?

Old 02-12-2009, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
That's some rare footage! I love it. Thanks for posting this.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
that so cool seeing the process, thx for the vid

Old 02-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quattro joe
Yeah PES G4 Newsletter 11/25/08

7.9k is a steal! I wish I had a 4.2 to bold this on to!

Tommy.... this ones def calling your name, along with the Brembo BBK! lol Lend your car out and they'll leave it at 5.9k!

Last edited by alkyoneus; 02-12-2009 at 03:47 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud ofPatrickP has much to be proud of
That is the Pre-production pricing. Im going to have to check with Tony to see if we are still doing the Pre-production orders.

Yes the kit will be for the MPI AUDI/VW 4.2 engines

Old 02-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
Yeah PES G4 Newsletter 11/25/08

Tommy.... this ones def calling your name, along with the Brembo BBK! lol Lend your car out and they'll leave it at 5.9k!
Will this work on a R8 V8?

I should have never sold my RS4!!

Old 02-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Mike S
Will this work on a R8 V8?

I should have never sold my RS4!!
Yup, this is bargain compared to the MTM kit for $50k!

Old 02-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ha, oh . For now the kit will only work with the MPI cars but the FSI engine is coming up soon. The manifold is not the same for the FSI cars and tooling will need to be changed.