Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photoshoot: Audi R8

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Love the CF...

Old 01-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots. Love the R8 in white

Old 01-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Jason! You nailed this shoot! I especially love the interior shots. The gauge cluster all lit up is probably my favorite. Did you use a polarizing filter for the outdoors shots? Looks like there was a lot of glare and reflections. Aside from that, amazing shots!

Old 01-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Damn Jason! You nailed this shoot! I especially love the interior shots. The gauge cluster all lit up is probably my favorite. Did you use a polarizing filter for the outdoors shots? Looks like there was a lot of glare and reflections. Aside from that, amazing shots!
Alex, I left the polarizer filter out on purpose because I felt that having certain elements adds to the overall feel. I'm still experimenting with different styles to see what suits my taste best.

Travis, I aim to please. I think it's the little touches that really makes a difference. I have more shots that I still have to post. More from the interior of course!

Stay tuned!

Old 01-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute

Pure secks....And I don't even like the car You get an A+ from me.

Old 01-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! Love the cloud reflections in the second one.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots as always!!!

Old 01-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Killer shots, love sharpness.

This and the one strebo quoted are my favorites

Old 01-28-2009, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
thanks for sharing the photos

Old 01-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
michaeldorian is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
Killer shots, love sharpness.

This and the one strebo quoted are my favorites

Nice picture! I was at the convention center and happened to walk by the photoshoot last saturday. I knew it had to be someone on the forums.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: Audi R8