Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 Audi S8 Milltek (vid clip) & 21" MTM

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 02:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
StitchedPro is an unknown quantity at this point
wow that sounds great!!! it roars

Old 12-22-2008, 03:54 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Absolutely stunning. That took my breath away. I have been looking at the Flying Spur but now may switch my focus to the S8 for my family sedan.

Great post!
Dana S63 AMG.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AudiRS
Nice car but is that blue smoke coming out of your exhaust in the vid?
Also why didn't you put center caps?
The S8 is my favorite sedan btw. Great choice on the mods, can't go wrong with MTM
I think the smoke is from residual oil left in the engine from the 3 or 4 times the car was started the day b/f while installing the wheels and not letting the motor heat up b/f turning it off. Every late model V8 (this is my first V10) Porsche, MBZ, Maserati, BMW and Audi have done that. I can tell you the this Audi doesn't smoke under normal circumstances. In any case, I am going to do a new vid after I drive the car some.

The center caps from MTM are on the wheels. MTM evidently doesn't make a cap that matches the shiny silver wheel so the cap doesn't match. In my opinion the cap they sent was fugly so I painted them silver. The MTM emblem is raised and if you look closely you can see it. I have ordered some 70MM Black w/silver Audi emblem to use on these caps. Audi doesn't make a cap that will fit these wheels.

Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
Hey Chuck whats up man? I never even realized you were on TS! This is Derrick from D2-AUTOSPORT. I sold you the 20" ZONE's for the S55 about 2 years ago now. (I recognized the driveway stones)

Nice job on this baby, love the MTM's and exhaust.

Remember this?

Hey Derrick! You doing okay? Been here for a while, just don't post much. Really love what DJ has done here though. Awesome site!

The S55 is long gone (totaled out by the next owner weeks after he bought it) and the wheels are in TX on an E55.

Got your PM, I'll be in touch. Thanks.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Here's the center cap:

Old 12-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by chuck z
Hey Derrick! You doing okay? Been here for a while, just don't post much. Really love what DJ has done here though. Awesome site!

The S55 is long gone (totaled out by the next owner weeks after he bought it) and the wheels are in TX on an E55.

Got your PM, I'll be in touch. Thanks.
Things are pretty good, we have some new projects and products on the horizon for 2009, so we are hopeful and optimistic!

Its funny because I remember you calling me about another car after the Sclass (maybe a M6...maybe the 'Pepper??) and you were talking about new wheels. I said to myself "damn this guy changes cars often".

How is the Mrs. by the way?

Best Wishes and Blessings for the holidays!

Old 12-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
Things are pretty good, we have some new projects and products on the horizon for 2009, so we are hopeful and optimistic!

Its funny because I remember you calling me about another car after the Sclass (maybe a M6...maybe the 'Pepper??) and you were talking about new wheels. I said to myself "damn this guy changes cars often".

How is the Mrs. by the way?

Best Wishes and Blessings for the holidays!
Glad to hear it.

Who know's which car it was, there have be over 50 in 16 years. Probably was the Cayenne (it's now in Russia...) or perhaps the Maserati (it's now in MO.), we did have a 650i for a while..... might have been the CLK63 Black series (still have that one). too much fun...

Tina is fine, I'll tell her you asked.

Best wishes for you and your family for the holidays as well.

Old 12-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
chuck you are a god in my book!

Old 12-22-2008, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
looks and sounds fantastic... A lowering module would really complete the look

Old 12-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Not sure about the lowering the car, needs to be practical (I say that with ribbons for tires.....)

Here are a couple more vids:

YouTube - S8 Milltek exhaust non-res version accelleration sound/vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo5WD-4e1Bc