Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Matte Black RS4 avant

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 05:35 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by max13
One reason that this one looks so good is because most of the time that someone does their car in matte black they do the wheels in flat black as well, but it looks 100x better when the wheels are gloss black...but hey thats just my opinion.
My car's not matte black, but I redid my summer wheels in gloss gunmetal (looks almost black). There are pics in a thread here in the Audi section.

I can't get enough of the Avant in the OP. I wish they'd brought them to the US. Speaking of sunroof delete, I haven't seen one RS4 in the US without a sunroof. When I was going to order mine without it (I never use sunroofs), the sales guy said it would kill resale.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
That picture makes me miss AngrySweede

anyone hear from him these days?
Gone! I email him once every couple of months but no reply

Old 01-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Dino is an unknown quantity at this point
We have snow and its so much fun with that car

Old 01-07-2009, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
My car's not matte black, but I redid my summer wheels in gloss gunmetal (looks almost black). There are pics in a thread here in the Audi section.

I can't get enough of the Avant in the OP. I wish they'd brought them to the US. Speaking of sunroof delete, I haven't seen one RS4 in the US without a sunroof. When I was going to order mine without it (I never use sunroofs), the sales guy said it would kill resale.
When we were looking for a 4 door, we did come across a yellow RS4 with no sunroof.

Trouble was, it had no RNS-E either, and retrofitting that was not something I cared to do.

As far as resale goes, it will take a little longer, but there will be guys who are looking for this specific kind of car, just like my buddy's E46 M3 with no sunroof. My M3 had no sunroof either, and when the sales guy brought up resale, I just politely told him I am buying the car for me, not the guy after me.

Old 01-16-2009, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Chris or Stuka: do you guys ever feel cramped in your S/RS4's? Do you feel that the size is adequate (shoulders, arms, etc.), even when there is a passenger next to you?

Old 01-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Chris or Stuka: do you guys ever feel cramped in your S/RS4's? Do you feel that the size is adequate (shoulders, arms, etc.), even when there is a passenger next to you?
The back seats are a little cramped if you got two 6 foot guys in the front seats, or leggy chicks for that matter.

But I don't have any problems with the room.

The Avant is great because it makes changing diapers really easy, just lift the tailgate, and there's your changing table.

Old 01-16-2009, 06:52 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
I usually don't like matte black, but this RS4 is amazing looking. I love how the fender flares look. This is one badass Audi!

Old 01-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Not at all... Like Stuka said, the back seat is a bit much for taller folks but my 5'6" wife and 5'5" MIL sat back there for a while with no problems. As for the front seats, I'm a very wide guy (52 jacket) and the seats are SUPER comfortable. In fact, I'd say they're the most comfortable (and supportive) seats I've ever had.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
god, i wish they would bring the rs avants over here. the rs4 would be a little smallish for me, but i'd rock an rs6 avant all day.

Old 01-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wow!! looks amazing

Quick Reply: Matte Black RS4 avant