Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS4 Grill Mod

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
RS4 Grill Mod

Anyone have a DIY on how to do it on an S4?

The S4 grill has too much chrome for my taste.

Thanks

Old 10-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Check ECS Tuning... They have all kinds of goodies there. FWIW, the RS4 bumpers DO NOT fit the S4.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Check ECS Tuning... They have all kinds of goodies there. FWIW, the RS4 bumpers DO NOT fit the S4.
Not the bumper, just the grille. S4 grille has way too much chrome. I ordered a completely black RS4 grill that doesn't say RS4 on it, just the Audi ring, I think in black too.

I found a DIY on how to do it. Hopefully it will all work out.

Did I mention that I love yellow cars.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
I see that you already ordered your grill, but we also offer the blacked out RS4 grill that will fit the S4.

It's a great modification. I agree about the chrome.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by RedlineMotorworks
I see that you already ordered your grill, but we also offer the blacked out RS4 grill that will fit the S4.

It's a great modification. I agree about the chrome.
I haven't ordered a chip yet.

I want one that is conservative, can take CA crap 91 octane gas, gives a little bump in power, and removes the speed limiter, all without doing K&N and exhaust.

Any suggestions?

Old 10-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by stuka
I haven't ordered a chip yet.

I want one that is conservative, can take CA crap 91 octane gas, gives a little bump in power, and removes the speed limiter, all without doing K&N and exhaust.

Any suggestions?
APR!
It will remove the speed limiter and you will free up some revs up top.
I will send you a PM shortly.