Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Fabio Buzzi Best offshore boat peroid!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Fabio Buzzi Best offshore boat peroid!

Here are some pictures of the Fabio Buzzi Fabio Buzzi - FB DESIGN RIB boats. They are partially inflatable, and are some of the best boats for offshore rough weather performance. The 2 pictured here are the 42 and 55, they both can hit 70 knots, and can easily maintain speed without compromise in 4-6 foot sea conditions. They have the 2speed ZF transmission, and surface piercing drives, which make for a cool rooster tail. They are used in racing often in Europe. Fabio Buzzi also designs the seats, which are purpose built for making long trips in rough water more comfortable. Here are some pics, they are not the best, so I will try to find more later.
Name:  rib42sportTETTO.jpg
Views: 11231
Size:  85.6 KB

Name:  rib42sportquote.jpg
Views: 6358
Size:  102.2 KB

Name:  RIB-42-SPORT.jpg
Views: 4798
Size:  83.0 KB

Name:  Rib55-CC.jpg
Views: 5850
Size:  62.9 KB

Name:  55ribcc1.jpg
Views: 8230
Size:  48.8 KB

Name:  55ribcc3.jpg
Views: 4505
Size:  48.1 KB

Name:  rib42sportrender3.jpg
Views: 6139
Size:  68.6 KB

Old 08-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  GA02.jpg
Views: 5969
Size:  108.0 KB

Name:  pers55RH.jpg
Views: 5204
Size:  90.3 KB

Name:  55rha.jpg
Views: 4173
Size:  25.3 KB

Name:  55sony.jpg
Views: 4172
Size:  37.4 KB

Name:  55rhb.jpg
Views: 4109
Size:  15.0 KB

Last edited by Hernando; 08-05-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Here are the seats:
Name:  seat1.jpg
Views: 4041
Size:  80.2 KB

Name:  seat3.jpg
Views: 3959
Size:  26.0 KB

Name:  TECNOMOTO.jpg
Views: 4022
Size:  12.5 KB

Name:  tecnosingle.jpg
Views: 3956
Size:  17.6 KB

Name:  seat2.jpg
Views: 3879
Size:  16.3 KB

Name:  tecnoG10.jpg
Views: 3985
Size:  20.6 KB

Old 08-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
LBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry but most of them are just so ugly.

Old 08-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by LBMA5820
I'm sorry but most of them are just so ugly.
Yeah, it's hideous, but they are a ton of fun and there's nothing better for rough water. However an all black 42 would look cool.

Old 08-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of

I think I saw one of these last weekend. I'll take a spin in the tender this weekend and if it is still there I'll snap a pic.

They are so friggin ridiculous but so cool at the same time. I love boats that you can just take out in any sort of weather. I am a bit of a nutter when it comes to rough weather--when I was younger I broke 3 stringers (2 times) and fractured the engine mounts on our Zodiac center console. That thing was a piece of crap though--I hate Zodiacs.

I used to be pretty obsessed with these things:
RIBCRAFT Rigid Inflatable Boats by RIBCRAFT
much smaller than the brand Hernando posted but they offer some larger models as well. I test drove one at a boat show a while ago and loved it.

You can spec them out any way you want. From a day boat to much more hard-core specifications.

Old 08-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of

I want this.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
They are pretty cool-looking. I would love to take one on a late night run to Jamaica to pick-up some, umm, rum, yes rum.

Old 08-08-2008, 01:48 AM
Originally Posted by kraeburn

You can spec them out any way you want. From a day boat to much more hard-core specifications.
Wow I love the blue one. I also love to take a good solid boat out into some rough water. I used to do that with my Midnight. I treated that thing like a jetski. I loved going out in the big stuff. I would be so happy with a nice FB Rib.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
commendatore has a spectacular aura aboutcommendatore has a spectacular aura aboutcommendatore has a spectacular aura aboutcommendatore has a spectacular aura aboutcommendatore has a spectacular aura aboutcommendatore has a spectacular aura aboutcommendatore has a spectacular aura aboutcommendatore has a spectacular aura aboutcommendatore has a spectacular aura aboutcommendatore has a spectacular aura aboutcommendatore has a spectacular aura about
Hey Hernando, you forgot the best picture with the worlds fastest monohull

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Fabio Buzzi Best offshore boat peroid!