Introduction of new powerboat brand in the US - Teamspeed.com

Old 02-16-2016, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie

SimonK is an unknown quantity at this point
Introduction of new powerboat brand in the US

Hi fellow boaters!

I am currently working for a high-performance boat manufacturer with the plan to expand to the US market. In this regard I am hoping to get some help from you guys in determining if the market is suiting for us, and how we can successfully introduce our boats.

I have therefore compiled a small questionnaire, with some easy questions concerning your purchasing behavior. I would highly appreciate if you could answer this questionnaire. It is, of course, completely anonymous, and take maximum 5 minutes to complete.

Link to questionnaire.

I will not use this site to advertise, so I will not disclose the brand. However, if you have any questions, please send me a PM

Best Regards,

Simon.