Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

36' Deep Impact Open Fisherman

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
36' Deep Impact Open Fisherman

Talk about love at first sight! That hull is a masterpiece! I've been a fan of Deep Impact ever since my friend bought one of their very first boats, this beauty right here (since sold), these things FLY no joke!

In love with this new quad 36!
Deep Impact Power Boats Releases the Tiger Lily Orange Quad Engine
March 7, 2008, Tavernier, Florida Keys – At the end of February 2008, Plantation Boat Mart and Marina and Deep Impact Power Boats came out with the latest beautiful Quad Engine Deep Impact Power Boat that is "Tiger Lily Orange" and the only one of its kind. Like the other Quad Engine Deep Power Boats, the Tiger Lily Orange Quad Engine also bears the four-stroke 300 Mercury Verado Engines, weighs in excess of 15,000 pounds and gets up to speeds of 80 miles per hour.
One of the biggest attractions to the recently produced Quad Engine Deep Impact Power Boats though, has been the incredible cruising speeds of 65-70 mph it reaches at 5,000 rpm, while still maintaining a mile-to-the-gallon and a comfortable ride in bumpy seas.
With each Deep Impact Power Boat built, each boat is designed to be a one-of-kind vessel with features such as having different hull color options (available in either a full hull color or a two-tone color hull) and different interior options. The new, Tiger Lily Orange Quad Engine Deep Impact Power Boat is a fully customized boat that was built for a customer (who currently owns a Triple Engine Deep Impact Power Boat) that wanted his new boat color to match his company cranes, trucks and heavy equipment.

"Recently we put the newest Quad Engine Deep Impact, done in a brilliant Tiger Lily Orange two-tone color, at the land display of the Miami Boat Show Poker Run put on by the Florida Powerboat Club. It was jammed day and night with the poker runners and guests of Holiday Isle constantly admiring the unique layout and gorgeous color of the boat, especially when the sun hit the sides," commented Carl Hansen from Plantation Boat Mart and Marina. "Despite the fact that the majority of club members have "over the top" powerboats, the Deep Impact still fits their extreme tastes and "need for speed" but provides a more practical layout for their family, larger groups of friends and just general everyday use. Add to that, a five year engine warranty which is something that is very strange to them, and it is no surprise that more than one club member has put Deep Impact in their current or future plans."
The Tiger Lily Orange Quad Engine also has a twin-step hull design and is fully glassed together with Kevlar lining throughout that includes a second lamination schedule. Like all Deep Impact Power Boats the Quad Engines are built, and fully customized, exactly how the buyer wants it and is unlike what any other center console builder can do for their customers. Whether a fisherman, luxury or performance boater Deep Impact Power Boats has something for everyone looking for a center console.

Info Courtesy of: Deep Impact Power Boats

Old 06-28-2008, 05:16 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
4 300 engines oh my god that is extremely fast for the boat of that size, the cruising speed might be tremendous for fishers boat.

Old 06-28-2008, 05:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
4 300 engines oh my god that is extremely fast for the boat of that size, the cruising speed might be tremendous for fishers boat.
Bimini/Florida Keys Trips in no time!

Old 06-28-2008, 05:35 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
Bimini/Florida Keys Trips in no time!
Yes

Old 06-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
Only 4 outboards? what good is that? If you want to haul your cocaine to a place real fast you will need this..

Attached Images  
Old 06-28-2008, 10:09 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by fat cab
Only 4 outboards? what good is that? If you want to haul your cocaine to a place real fast you will need this..
Ohh now thats something very very very fast.

Old 06-28-2008, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
apparently it wasn't fast enough or ran out of gas. dude got caught with 300 kilos of blow aboard.

Old 06-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Deep Impact shut it's doors?

They showed me a boat and the sales guy they sent was an idiot. He couldn't answer any of my questions; even the stupid silly ones like what the draft was.

Nice boats though.

Old 06-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Hernando
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Deep Impact shut it's doors?

They showed me a boat and the sales guy they sent was an idiot. He couldn't answer any of my questions; even the stupid silly ones like what the draft was.

Nice boats though.
Their still around, some sales ppl are horrible

Old 06-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Rumors I guess. I like the boats. They showed my friend and I the midnight blue 36 with quad 300's. I liked it very much.

Quick Reply: 36' Deep Impact Open Fisherman