Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Alcantra Seats in the New 2013 Skaters!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
blume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by newbenz2
Hate to even post this because it s a sore subject.. This is why SKATER is not a safe boat.
Nice, guess you didn't know him. Real dipshit move he was a really super guy, they both were.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
blume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by yzracer931
If Skater is the best boat out there, why would a man with a money no object choose Mystic over a skater?
Same reason some people buy a Ferrari and some buy a Lambo.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
newbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond repute
It is a sore subject, I'm talking about facts here, not preference. I have talked to Bob Morgan and Jeffrey Tillman many of times. Very good guys. That wreck was horrible and was a very sad day in race history. Why do you think I dislike Skater so much? POORLY ENGINEERED BOATS!!! If that was a Mystic they would be alive for another race.

Old 06-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
loto

Attached Images  
Old 06-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by newbenz2
It is a sore subject, I'm talking about facts here, not preference. I have talked to Bob Morgan and Jeffrey Tillman many of times. Very good guys. That wreck was horrible and was a very sad day in race history. Why do you think I dislike Skater so much? POORLY ENGINEERED BOATS!!! If that was a Mystic they would be alive for another race.

how can you back up this statement?

Old 06-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
newbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
[/U][/I][/B]

how can you back up this statement?
Mark Bishop engineered the capsule to not fail. It has Carbon uni's and double bias mat used in the capsule. Also the Capsule is not glued on the boat like skater is done. Their are also supports that reinforce the capsule from compressing. Nobody will EVER know for sure if what would happen with a "What If" but knowing how both boat are built you could make an educated guess. Only boat EVER built by skater that would have stood a better chance was the Tencara. As I posed before, That picture was not meant to hurt anyone. I am just showing a example. I did not post the names in the original post because of this.

Old 06-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
loto

Attached Images  
Old 06-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
more

Attached Images   
Old 06-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Attached Images   
Old 06-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
i dont know about yall, but ill be going to this event!

Quick Reply: Alcantra Seats in the New 2013 Skaters!