Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

New Mastercraft and Update

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 11:40 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Cool New Mastercraft and Update

A quick background:

This past Saturday, we launched our new Mastercraft X-25, and I could not have been more happy with the boat. The finish inside and out is spectacular, and it seems like the designers really thought of everything while creating the boat. The biggest hits of the weekend were the video camera on the top of the tower, which records wakeboarding runs to an SD chip in the boat to download onto a computer, and the pop up seats off the back that are perfectly placed for jumping into after hopping out of the water.

Just thought I'd share a few photos from the weekend. The boat is being wrapped next week, so I will definitely put up some pictures once it's back in the slip with the wrap on. Now all I have to do is survive the week until I can get back up to it on Friday!

Thanks for looking.

Christian

Old 06-13-2011, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to you and your family! Beautiful boat, I'm sure it runs like a dream.

Will you be in town for the next Cars & Coffee?

Old 06-13-2011, 11:48 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Thanks Will.

I need to make a Nashville trip soon, but since school is out, I'm back in Arkansas for the summer. Let me know when the next meet is and I may be able to grab Russ and make a day trip out of it and satisfy my SATCO craving.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
Absolutely gorgeous boat. The finish on that thing is amazing, and the cam on the tower?!?!? I dreamt of having one of those back in '05. Enjoy it in the best of health!

Old 06-14-2011, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sal
Thanks Will.

I need to make a Nashville trip soon, but since school is out, I'm back in Arkansas for the summer. Let me know when the next meet is and I may be able to grab Russ and make a day trip out of it and satisfy my SATCO craving.
Definitely. I'm sure Jas would be up for a little get-together as well.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:11 AM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
Seeing some of those cars would be worth the trip!

And thanks h82bslow. We are loving the boat so far and look forward to an incredible summer with it!

Old 06-14-2011, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! I'm stuck behind a x-2 and a response LX this summer (hardly a sad situation).

Enjoy every minute of it!

Old 06-14-2011, 09:05 AM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Lookin' good. . .congrats on the new boat!

Old 06-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
acrides is on a distinguished roadacrides is on a distinguished road
Beautiful boat!

Old 06-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet boat! How's the 'fridge?

Just kidding. I'm just jealous about the camera . . .

Quick Reply: New Mastercraft and Update