Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Sneak peak! Awesome Deep Impact, Prestige Imports, Teamspeed Collaboration!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 04:11 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Sneak peak! Awesome Deep Impact, Prestige Imports, Teamspeed Collaboration!

Our good friends at Prestige Imports and Deep Impact will be using this display for certain events and the boat should be all logo'd up very soon for live pics! Thanks to Mari and Brett for always including the TEAM!

Old 04-08-2011, 04:13 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Looks incredible! wow!

Old 04-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
When do you take Delivery DJ?

Old 04-08-2011, 05:10 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
When do you take Delivery DJ?
You mean Hernando

Old 04-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Tomorrow morning.

You sent them the check right??

Old 04-08-2011, 06:29 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Lovin the color scheme! I'm coming down to Miami to break a bottle of champagne and take a cruise with Hernando.

Old 04-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If I made even 40 grand a year, I would be down in Texas or Florida or the North-East/West almost every weekend.

̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶.

That last sentence sounded really lame after I typed it out. But I am currently doing everything humanely and reasonably possible to climb the corporate ladder, so I do feel that way sometimes.