Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

30 Vendetta

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am normally not as interested in the go-fast boats, being landlocked in the middle of the country with the closest useable place for something like this being Lake Superior.

If you are linked with the factory that is a really interesting design and I applaud the passion that it takes to personally go out and represent something.

Old 02-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
FastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura about
Thanks O2Supply, I am actually the dealer for Canada

Old 02-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
FastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura about
Here is a pick from the dock in Miami

Old 02-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
Custom Everything

Old 02-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SHARKEY-IMAGES is on a distinguished roadSHARKEY-IMAGES is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by FastBoatDealer
I was hoping someone might have some because I do not.
Sorry, I had other commitments and could not attend the show this year.

If I had, there would have been plenty of pics as these boats made a big splash in Miami....

Hope to get some shots during the season....

Old 02-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
Good looking 30'er, single step sit down, nice lines.
what is the overall weight? The 30'length, is that including the overhang over the transom?

Old 02-26-2011, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by gociggie31
Good looking 30'er, single step sit down, nice lines.
what is the overall weight? The 30'length, is that including the overhang over the transom?
30'7 overall is total length
I will find out exactly what the dry weight is I am not sure.

Old 02-28-2011, 11:39 AM
JCL
Teamspeed Junior Member
JCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond repute
Good looking boat!

Is this based off the old adrenaline boat from GA?

Old 02-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
It could be I do know we bought the molds and then tweaked them to our standards, John redid the step and from what I have heard he did an excellent job the boat runs amazingly well.

Old 02-28-2011, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FastBoatDealer
I know they were still putting it together the day they took it there, it barely made it into the show. I would be willing to invite you to the factory to have another look and take one for a run.

I'm sure that may have been the case. I know what it's like to try to get a boat together for a show with little time to do so. I may take you up on that. Are you in Miami?

Quick Reply: 30 Vendetta