Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

My Fountain CC

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My Fountain CC

I guess it would fall into this performance boat forum since it's a Fountain but a Center Console. I likes to go fishing but need to get there quick. I have a 34' Fountain with triple 275 supercharged Verados. I have 2 gas tanks on it. The main tank I fill with 93 and it holds 300 gallons. Then I have a secondary tank which I fill with 100 octane that tank holds 160 gallons. The fastest I've seen with it is 78 mph on GPS that was with 100 octane. Here are some pics.

Name:  DSC_0276.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  174.2 KB

Name:  DSC_0277.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  183.3 KB

getting the big guy started young!!
Name:  IMG_0085.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  123.8 KB

Old 01-05-2011, 11:11 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great boat FL, I call shot gun this summer!

Old 01-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Great boat FL, I call shot gun this summer!
No doubt DJ we have to make a few fun runs. It takes me about 1 hour to get to Manhattan from my dock! Summer can't get here soon enough, I think I'm gonna take that trip to Florida at the end of the month and try to fit in a day of fishing while I'm down there.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond repute
VERY nice! Theres something about CC's that other boats just dont have. I'm more of a CC person than a windscreenboat person.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
Name:  IMG_0088.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  168.3 KB

I hear you, it's nice to have the open space and the versatility to fish for pretty much anything. The only thing I worry about is stuffing the bow but the new fountain with the stepped hull gets up on top of the waves and just wants to run faster. I've been in 6' seas with this and it pounds at like 30 mph but runs smooth at 55-60 mph. You just can't have any light weights with you on the boat or their underwear will get dirty. Some throttle work is needed also since it will shoot out of the water from time to time. It's tons of fun!

Name:  IMG_0913.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  215.2 KB

Old 01-05-2011, 03:18 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Nice boat!

I think you need another 275.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:57 PM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Nice !

Old 01-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Great boat, and love the shot of your son at the wheel!

Old 01-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Great boat, and love the shot of your son at the wheel!
Thanks, he loves driving anything he can get his hands on. I'm gonna be in trouble when he gets a little older. The kid has a heavy right foot!

Old 01-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome boat. Fishing FTW.

Quick Reply: My Fountain CC