Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Chris Craft Stingers

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sierra Tango II is an unknown quantity at this point
Chris Craft Stingers

Hello everyone, new to the sight. Wanted to see if there were any Chris Craft Stinger owners out there or if I was alone here. No matter, I love the big old boats. they are not the fastest resin buckets out there, but in my humble opinion they are some of the classiest, if not for the name alone. If you have one, or any Chris for that matter, share a picture.

Attached Images     

Last edited by Sierra Tango II; 01-03-2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: mistype
Old 01-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
I would love too see your Chris. Your pic isn't showing.

Welcome to the team.

Old 01-02-2011, 11:07 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Season one of Miami Vice Boat!

Video (you'll have to click through to youtube to watch unfort):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZV-pGFpAts

Which graduated to this in the following seasons (sorry for the thread jack just love the old vice stuff )

Old 01-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sierra Tango II is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
I would love too see your Chris. Your pic isn't showing.

Welcome to the team.
Thanks Buzzedhornet, good to be here. Looks like a great site to be on. I tried to upload more pics, hopefully they took this time.

Old 01-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I knew the owner of a 41 Stinger called "Mine's Bigger".
The owner of one of those bloboater-the-wind-is-free-and-so-is-everything-else magazines dediacted about an entire page of his Editorial page on the loud "phalic symbol" "aptly named".

That bloboating fool had no idea why the boat was named "Mine's Bigger". Dennis, the owner, had always been one upped by his buddy Kuber everytime he bought a new boat. Dennis figured he had Kuber with the Stinger, so he named it "Mine's Bigger" as a jab to John.

Didn't last long - John bought a 80 foot Palmer bloboat, sold it and bought a 85 Broward, sold it, then the last I heard he bought an old Military vessel and is / was converting it to a yacht, and also owns a 55 Carver for the Great Lakes.

Too bad I lost touch with both of them when we left Port Washington, WI.

Old 01-03-2011, 11:48 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Fixed the pics for you, welcome again!

Old 01-04-2011, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Might be buying a Stinger/Scorpion 23' in the spring and converting it into a Don Johnson boat and all...stay tuned

Old 01-05-2011, 03:27 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
If so paint it just like the vice scarab 38 KV!