Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

A few cool pictures

Old 08-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
A few cool pictures

Here are some pretty cool pictures from last saturday ay my yacht club's "raft up party".

I always enjoy chillin' on this guys boat, he was nice enough to let me stay onboard for as long as I wanted. Plus, once I come back from vacation, im going to clean the boat...

Name:  IMG00281-20100807-1926.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  184.4 KB

Name:  IMG00280-20100807-1917.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  221.1 KB

Name:  IMG00279-20100807-1917.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  209.6 KB

Name:  IMG00278-20100807-1901.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  179.6 KB

Name:  IMG00248-20100730-1819.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  209.0 KB

Old 08-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
nice chain. white gold?

Old 08-13-2010, 01:32 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
I am going to do something that I've nearly forgotten how...be nice. For the duration of this thread I will take you under my wing little hawk. Years down the road when looking at old pictures you will thank me for this (or maybe you won't, but let's hope you do).

- Pick a chain. One will suffice. You are too young to be a fan of Mr. T so just trust me, don't emulate him.
- Tuck the chain. While one of them is on the big side, you can get away with it as long as you tuck it. Only schmucks show their chain
- Lose the glasses. I commend your valiant effort to be unique but trust me my young apprentice, there are better looks out there. It should also be noted, do not go to the other extreme like many Persians do, stay away from "unisex" glasses that look like huge windshields.

Keep the pictures coming. I was a huge enthusiast when around your age and spent a lot of time browsing local marinas.

Old 08-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Keep the pics coming, it's a slow friday.

Old 08-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDP
I am going to do something that I've nearly forgotten how...be nice. For the duration of this thread I will take you under my wing little hawk. Years down the road when looking at old pictures you will thank me for this (or maybe you won't, but let's hope you do).

- Pick a chain. One will suffice. You are too young to be a fan of Mr. T so just trust me, don't emulate him.
- Tuck the chain. While one of them is on the big side, you can get away with it as long as you tuck it. Only schmucks show their chain
- Lose the glasses. I commend your valiant effort to be unique but trust me my young apprentice, there are better looks out there. It should also be noted, do not go to the other extreme like many Persians do, stay away from "unisex" glasses that look like huge windshields.

Keep the pictures coming. I was a huge enthusiast when around your age and spent a lot of time browsing local marinas.
this

Old 08-13-2010, 02:42 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Someone hold me back, please. PLEASE!

Old 08-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox

Old 08-13-2010, 03:27 PM
JCL
Teamspeed Junior Member
JCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond reputeJCL has a reputation beyond repute
Did Hawk get married??

When did minihawk become BigHawk and get married

edit: cool boat by the way

Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by jox
NO

Old 08-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JCL
When did minihawk become BigHawk and get married

edit: cool boat by the way
He's married with the old fat gold guy, didn't you know. Rumor has it he's not the top, though.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A few cool pictures