Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Woodies are back in Lake Tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
senseen is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome pics..

Old 06-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics, thanks for sharing them. Post all you want, I never get tired of seeing these beautiful machines.

Old 06-23-2010, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool pics...

Old 06-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
beauties!

Old 06-23-2010, 03:13 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice new red upholstery in the Tomahawk.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
I love that type of boat there is a company that makes some gorgeous large size woodies like 30-50 footers cant recall name.

Old 06-23-2010, 09:50 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Marc
I love that type of boat there is a company that makes some gorgeous large size woodies like 30-50 footers cant recall name.
There are more companies making wooden boats.

Hacker-Craft, Van Dam Custom boats, Garwood, ............

Old 06-23-2010, 09:55 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
Van Dam have this proposal:

Stogie II (Torpedo Hull)

Simply stated, Stogie II turns heads. Sleek, long, powerful and very fast she’s a careful blend of classic styling and state of the art propulsion and hull design.
The heady rumble of her twin 496 High Output V8’s through stainless exhausts is sure to please the performance crowd.
Stogie II is the embodiment of the spirit of the classic Gold Cup racer.

Typical of Van Dam’s exquisite styling and superb craftsmanship she is built using techniques which eliminate leaky bottoms and shrinking or swelling planks.
Stogie II can be hung from her two lifting eyes in a boathouse or stored on a trailer and used without hesitation when she touches the water.
A bow and optional stern thruster make handling tight quarters a snap. Propeller tunnels allow her into some skinny water.
With seating for five adults in the main cockpit plus two in the mother-in law seat Stogie II provides fun for the whole family.
A 150 gallon fuel capacity provides excellent range for exploring distant harbors.

Stogie II: Another Masterpiece in Mahogany from Van Dam

LOA: 40’
Beam: 8’-3”
Displacement: 7500 lbs.
Fuel: 150 gallons
Power: 2 – 420 h.p.
Speed (estimate): 70 mph

Old 06-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, those boats are drop dead gorgeous. Thanks for posting and please post more!

Old 06-26-2010, 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
thanks
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Remind me again why I don't live on Lake Tahoe . . . Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you
Originally Posted by bradb1us
I'm not a huge boat fanatic--but those are stunning! Thanks for sharing!
stunning vessels, i agree. Thank you.
Originally Posted by jim
Beautiful shots, G. . .thanks for sharing!
Thank you
Originally Posted by senseen
awesome pics..
thank you
Originally Posted by Hernando
Great pics, thanks for sharing them. Post all you want, I never get tired of seeing these beautiful machines.
I will post more, thanks for the nice words. Yes,Awesome works of Art.
Originally Posted by Green
Very cool pics...
Thanks
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
beauties!
i agree, thanks for the reply
Originally Posted by R5T
Very nice new red upholstery in the Tomahawk.
Yes that Stan-Craft Torpedo is a gorgeous machine. 2003 i believe. with a Ilmore v10 550 hp.
Originally Posted by JC919
Wow, those boats are drop dead gorgeous. Thanks for posting and please post more!
thanks for the encouragement, and more pics coming up.

Quick Reply: Woodies are back in Lake Tahoe