Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Chriscraft

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Hugo, as always- a man with great taste! Kudo's to the lovley boat!

Old 02-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I have a 23' Chris Craft Stinger 330hp + alpha drive

Old 02-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
KimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful boat Hugo. What a great choice for a runabout. My Grandfather had one for about 15 years. I wish it had stayed in the family. I am looking forward to owning one closer to retirement.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
nice boat. my family had a dealership for a few decades. my grandpa tells stories when he would order a kit and assemble it. i would love to have one.

Old 02-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Few recent shots of the Stinger.....don't think we'll be getting any more snow......weather has been surprisingly warmer than last winter...

Name:  s2.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  236.7 KB

Name:  stinger.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  232.1 KB