Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Music to your ears!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Music to your ears!

Listen to this baby

YouTube - Hot for Teacher

Old 06-03-2010, 09:04 AM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
I'll hand it to you. Possibly the nastiest (best) sounding boat I have ever heard. One hell of an idle

Any more info/vids on this boat?

Old 06-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Really makes me miss my old TG.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by BDP
I'll hand it to you. Possibly the nastiest (best) sounding boat I have ever heard. One hell of an idle

Any more info/vids on this boat?
Here ya go

The engines are Pfaff 1000's, Bam Super Cyborg trannies, wet #6's w/ Herring skegs
oh yeah....it goes 100mph +

Name:  DSC04004.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  141.3 KB

Name:  IMGP1361.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  217.6 KB

Name:  IMGP1295.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  208.6 KB

Old 06-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Hernando
Really makes me miss my old TG.
What was your Cig like? Tell us about it.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
Hot4teacher

Originally Posted by MiniHawk
Listen to this baby
yes,
that is ONE-BAD-BOY that is also a runner with LEGGS
check out how she did at the rum run in Long Beach....smoked em!
watch the top of the pack.

YouTube - Hot For Teacher V8 Rum Run Long Beach to Catalina & back

Old 06-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of

Attached Images  
Old 06-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by gociggie31
good find! And i love the video too. That's gotta be one of the fastest t/s top guns out there!

Old 06-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Minihawk sounds awesome man, congrats

Old 06-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
srlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished roadsrlinehan is on a distinguished road
That Shouds Amazing!!!

Quick Reply: Music to your ears!