Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Awesome Cigarette 39 Shots

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
LBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Cigarette 39 Shots

A friend just sent me these shots of the 39 Top Gun Unlimited. Don't know the power in this one but I love it in red!

Attached Images      
Old 04-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
It's a very good looking boat! I have always loved the Top Gun.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I was trying to figure out what 39 packs of cigarettes would look like. They look good!

Old 04-16-2010, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Real nice looking boat. Great shots!

Old 04-16-2010, 08:20 PM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
God I love that boat. I'll take mine in silver, please .

Old 04-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
FastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura about
Love that paint scheme, that is one sexy 39 TG wish you knew what was in it for power, I am guessing staggered 700's but who knows

Old 04-17-2010, 12:55 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What are those fuselage "Cutouts" do. ???

Old 04-17-2010, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
The cutouts allow air bubbles to form under the hull reducing the amount of friction the water is able to exert on the hull.

Allows for a bit of more top speed.

Old 04-17-2010, 01:01 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yonder
The cutouts allow air bubbles to form under the hull reducing the amount of friction the water is able to exert on the hull.

Allows for a bit of more top speed.
that's cool.

for a don't know nuttin about these type of boats guy what does something like this cost to play with?

Old 04-17-2010, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
Boats of this class start in the mid 200's and up depending on choices of drivetrain and interior.

Quick Reply: Awesome Cigarette 39 Shots