Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Spectre Cat new 428

Old 04-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
FastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura about
Spectre Cat new 428

Looks awesome cant wait to see the completed boat.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
FastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura about
Here is there 36

Old 04-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Wasn't the 42 supposed to be a joint project with Eliminator? I remember seeing pics of the molds at the Eliminator factory.

Old 04-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
If it was I doubt very much that they have anything to do with the boat now, it is being built in Florida as we speak the company has been bought by new owners from new york, hence the Frisini Motorsports

Old 04-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
Rutherford, NJ (PRWEB) March 12, 2010 -- 2010 Frisini Motorsports, builder of the Spectre Series Catamarans has stated that they are now in production and will be shipping out boats from their manufacturing facility located in Tampa Bay Florida.

The all new 328 Spectre
At the beginning of 2010 Frisini Motorsports purchased the molds for the Spectre catamarans. The Spectre series of boats is steeped in racing heritage and is synonymous for quality and workmanship and Frisini Motorsports has stated they will plan to step it up a notch. "I saw a big gap in the market for a reasonably priced performance boat," stated Tony Frisina, Owner of Frisini Motorsports "Performance boats prices has soared out of control over the last few years and its time to make this great past time affordable again." Their headquarters are based across the Hudson river from New York City on the Jersey shore and are being built in the original manufacturing plant in sunny Florida. Production of the new boats started in February of this year and two new models are already in the tooling shop being built. "I am excited about working wtith Frisini Motorsports as they bring heavy financial backing to Spectre and are dedicated to bringing the Spectre name back to the top of the boating world again. Spectre has been a life long dream of mine and looking forward to continuing to build a superb product," stated Jay Pelini, Head of Manufacturing. Frisini Motorsports is working with dealers across the country and is currently taking orders.

For more information on Frisini Motorsports and the Spectre Series, visit them at Spectre power boats - manufactured by Frisini Motorsports.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
catmando is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Ara
Wasn't the 42 supposed to be a joint project with Eliminator? I remember seeing pics of the molds at the Eliminator factory.
That was something to do with Scot Conrad, at that time owner of Spectre cats, and Bob Leach, owner of Eliminator. I'm not sure what happened, but the original owner of Spectre, Jay Pilini, got the molds back. Now Frisini owns it, my head is spinning!