Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Just buy it and flip it for a 300X profit after stripping any useful parts off of it first!

Old 01-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Actually LABrit mentioned he was very interested in the driver's seat (sorry don't know much about boats) but was uncomfortable asking you because you barely had bought the boat.
You should PM him what sort of deal you 2 could work out. A win win situation on TS, all good!

Old 01-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That is a B.O.A.T.
Break
Out
Another
Ten Thousand

Even if they paid you $5000 to take it off their hands, I'd still run away. Or take the 5k and go straight to the junkyard.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see why you think that boat hasn't had TLC. It looks showroom new to me. Maybe a little polishing I guess.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
I don't see why you think that boat hasn't had TLC. It looks showroom new to me. Maybe a little polishing I guess.
Well, it's been sitting uncovered for a very long time. All the snow, rain etc....

Old 01-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
Well, it's been sitting uncovered for a very long time. All the snow, rain etc....
Come on, don't be crazy, it's all water! And what does a boat do? Stand in water!
There's no damage whatsoever, just needs a quick clean with a pressure washer and it'll look all spiffy.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
...besides a boat can't take on water if it's moving. One of Newton's laws.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:55 AM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Just to clear things up he is buying this in running condition... but it's going to powered by a bunch of walrus looking women kicking their feet.
sea donks aka amphibious whales

Old 02-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
sportboats is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been in the boat business for almost twenty five years. The best way to approach this deal is to stop by my office everyday, hand a me $100.00 bill. Turn around and i will hit you on the back of your head with my Louisville Slugger. It will be more fun, less expensive and won't hurt as much.

Smith

Old 02-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
That's one hell of a sales pitch you got there, Smith.

Here's my hundy.