Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Making A Statement

Old 10-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
FastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura about
Making A Statement

Have you guys seen the New kid on the Block, Statment Marine? Very impressive 42 V bottom with staggered 1075's ran 132mph, they are also building a 50' Cat with turbines. It may be in the water by now I am not sure but I cant wait to see it.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:50 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I have recently seen the ads running and was very curious about these new boats. Tough times to start a new boat company but seems very exciting!

Old 10-30-2009, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
FastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura about
The owner of the marina I work at has had the opportunity to run the boat in a couple of poker runs. He said it is an awesome ride, the whole cockpit is on an air ride system so you dont get slammed by the waves at 120mph

Old 10-30-2009, 06:18 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Would love to see some more info on it when you have available, pics, vids, etc

Old 10-30-2009, 06:20 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Did a search on youtube...

Statement Marine's vision is building the undeniable pinnacle in performance boats, targeted at being the Bugatti Veron of the offshore world. The detail and innovation built into every boat is incredible and this v hull is only out done by the new turbine cat being revealed at the Miami Boat Show this winter. More info at www.statementmarine.com and www.turbinemarine.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjgxk59Ekd4

Old 10-30-2009, 06:22 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Old 10-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Would love to see some more info on it when you have available, pics, vids, etc
These guys are all friends of mine, based in St Pete. The boat is a marvel- the interior alone will blow your mind it is so beautiful. At the St Pete run back in March (there's a thread here about it), not only were they one of the eight boats out of 60+ that made it to the lunch stop in 6-8' seas, they were giving demo rides during break.

The 42 Ultimate is on the cover of the current DuPont Registry. The cat is still being rigged and hopefully will be ready for the Miami Boat Show in Feb.

In addition to footage from the seven onboard cameras, some of that first video was shot at the West Coast Powerboat Club's Labor Day Poker Run in Sarasota- Statement was the pace boat and hired me to shoot the event, so I was lucky enough to get some great shots on a day with glassy water and sunny skies. They have been marketing the hell out of that thing, pace boat at every PRA event this year as well as many of the offshore races.

One of the owners has a car collection worth over $50 million- it will make you get on your knees and thank the car gods, I swear. I plan to tell him about this place when I see him in Key West at the worlds in a couple weeks- I'm sure he will like it here.

Last edited by jayboat; 10-30-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond repute
Almost forgot...

with a boat that cool, ya can't go pulling it around with just any old beater.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
first i've heard of it... looks (and sounds!) badass!