Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

My new boat!

Old 08-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
My new boat!

Hey. I brought this Mini Hawk "Cigarette" awhile ago, and I have been working on it, and, it looks great now! It is very close to being done, but all it needs is for the steering rod to be fixed, then it's ready to go!

1990 Mini Hawk
"Cigarette" version
25 Merc hp outboard

Old 08-29-2009, 01:47 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Lets see pics when it's done.

Old 08-29-2009, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Lets see pics when it's done.
No problem, id me more than happy to post some up when i do my sea-trial.

Old 08-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
Hey. I brought this Mini Hawk "Cigarette" awhile ago, and I have been working on it, and, it looks great now! It is very close to being done, but all it needs is for the steering rod to be fixed, then it's ready to go!

1990 Mini Hawk
"Cigarette" version
25 Merc hp outboard
Hey Jox

Old 08-29-2009, 05:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sam I am ?

Old 08-29-2009, 05:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Considering Cigarette never made a 13' (that I know of) Isn't this really just a cig style mini hull look ?

Old 08-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DJ
Considering Cigarette never made a 13' (that I know of) Isn't this really just a cig style mini hull look ?
It's a Mini Hawk boat. The guy who i brought it from claimed it was a mini cigarette. Mini Hawks were popular back in the 80's or something. Someone later brought the mini hawk molds and made them again under the name, "HotDog Powerboats". Betty Cook, an offshore racer who raced when Aronow was alive, owned a Mini Hawk that was painted to match her Kaama race boat.
Name:  hawksplash1.jpg
Views: 5466
Size:  58.9 KB

Old 08-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. Looks like a lot of fun.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

What kind of gold does this guy have...?

Old 08-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
I like it. Looks like a lot of fun.
It should be really fun when finished. I cant wait to sea trial it. I even made a "performance report" sheet for the sea trial. When winter rolls around, I am going to add some cool things into the cockpit, possibly a stereo system w/ ipod hook up.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My new boat!