Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

Feb 10th at Triple X Rootbeer.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
What a great meet today was! Despite the damp conditions we had a good turnout! Thanks to everyone for coming out. We went on an awesome drive afterwards. Matt did a great job leading us on a drive through some fun twisties. Some of the roads were still a bit damp so I didn't drive as fast as I normally would. This would be my first time on a spirited drive since I got my new suspension setup installed. I wasn't sure what it's capabilities were so I was gauging it's limits too. I must say that from what little I did experience, I'm impressed! The P-car now handles pretty close to what Vincent's 997 GT3 was capable of. Very light, very controllable and handles flat and confidently through the corners! I'm happy I made the modification!

Sorry we lost some of you guys along the route but the drive although short was satisfying for me.

Here are the pictures I took:

Old 02-11-2008, 03:35 PM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-11-2008, 03:36 PM

Old 02-11-2008, 03:37 PM

Oh and thanks Ben for the "gift". Now I'm really part of the club.

The rest are here: http://jasontang.virtuality.org/6speedonline-XXX

Old 02-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics Jason. Can't wait to do more drives. However, we need to inform people about some of the basic driving rules next time. Basic rule - never leave your wingman...the car in back of you should not leave your sight when the group deviates from the route. That's how people get lost

Oh well, was a good time and looks like we should have more great turnouts as the weather gets better. Kuzi, where were you?

Old 02-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by silversurfer
However, we need to inform people about some of the basic driving rules next time. Basic rule - never leave your wingman...the car in back of you should not leave your sight when the group deviates from the route. That's how people get lost
Agreed, we do need to set up some guidelines. I'm not sure what happened to you guys, Ben, but we stopped when we realized that you weren't behind us. That's when I asked Ken to call you. We also need to bring walkie talkies too. And it should be set as a courtesy not to try pulling hairbrained stunts that ends up cutting people off, etc.

Old 02-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
brucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond repute
nice turn out guys...wish I could make it but family things came first!

Old 02-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Bruce, hope you and your brother are doing well.

Old 02-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Oh well, was a good time and looks like we should have more great turnouts as the weather gets better. Kuzi, where were you?
Looked like a great turn out.

Sorry to have missed out........in the last 2 weeks, we've managed to get the whole family sick

Old 02-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
brucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Bruce, hope you and your brother are doing well.
Thank you Jason...I appreciate it

Quick Reply: Feb 10th at Triple X Rootbeer.