Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

Feb 10th at Triple X Rootbeer.

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh god...Ben baby, how loud is this new Camaro setup going to be! It was already loud enough for me so I bet you're going to bring down the house with the new mods! I'm also very sad to hear that the Countach had to go.

BTW, bring the CS! I've got to videotape you guys going through I-90, remember?

Old 01-31-2008, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kunal is on a distinguished roadkunal is on a distinguished road
I'll try to be there guys. I got the ETA on my car and it is Feb 15th, so I'm guessing maybe the 22nd I'll have it back!

Old 01-31-2008, 11:10 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Small Block Chevy
350cid 1000hp
372cid 1200hp
406cid 1300hp
434cid 1500hp
Big Block Chevy
509cid 1200hp
540cid 1500hp
572cid 1700hp
704cid 3000hp

holy crap -- another detail for a highway ride when this thing is done...

Old 01-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
3000 hp? That is insanity redefined!!!!

Old 02-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
.Camaro is in CA getting some upgrades. Some ridiculously crazy upgrades
Even better. We gotta drag race that thing.

Last edited by vincentdds; 02-01-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BritBlaster will become famous soon enoughBritBlaster will become famous soon enoughBritBlaster will become famous soon enoughBritBlaster will become famous soon enoughBritBlaster will become famous soon enoughBritBlaster will become famous soon enoughBritBlaster will become famous soon enoughBritBlaster will become famous soon enough
I should be down ... I can never resist the temptation of all the "health food" at XXX

Old 02-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
AlgaeHater is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll try and make it too

Old 02-02-2008, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SHARK is an unknown quantity at this point
Unfortunately - I'm out on this one.
I'll be in S.F. at the NADA show.

I hope the weather holds up for you all though.
We'll get the whole Cars and Coffee N.W. thread and organization done later this month.

Stay tuned.....

Old 02-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Wow........tomorrow looks like an awesome day in the making.

Old 02-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Wow........tomorrow looks like an awesome day in the making.
Tom'w? what am I missing?

Quick Reply: Feb 10th at Triple X Rootbeer.