Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

Ufwa Welcome Party In Here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 03:38 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ufwa Welcome Party In Here!

UFWA's... welcome!

First drink is on me!

Old 05-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You snuck into my bathroom. You should see what my kitchen looks like.

Old 07-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eliseguy
You snuck into my bathroom. You should see what my kitchen looks like.

i don't get it?? but then again, i'm blonde!

Old 07-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
brucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't even know this section of the forum was here

Old 07-07-2008, 07:02 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by brucem
I didn't even know this section of the forum was here
TS is better than 6speed... this thread was an attempt to get people to corssover... although 6speed NW crew is a bunch of old dogs... they are not learning any new tricks...

Old 07-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
TS is better than 6speed... this thread was an attempt to get people to corssover... although 6speed NW crew is a bunch of old dogs... they are not learning any new tricks...
PJ is old.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:13 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Minidhinkle
PJ is old.
thanks

35 today

Old 07-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
happy bday pj!!!! you're older than meeeeee!

Old 07-07-2008, 07:31 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
thanks BG!

Old 07-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
thanks

35 today
Dang, I thought you were older.

Quick Reply: Ufwa Welcome Party In Here!