Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

A Giant thanks to my fellow Parking Thugs!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
A Giant thanks to my fellow Parking Thugs!

Thanks to my fellow Parking Thugs for getting us through three weekends of back-to-back event. You guys are the absolute best, completely selfless and always in good cheer, even when a couple of these people were complete jerks to you (you know who you are...and everyone else knows who you are). I can't thank you enough for all the support and dedication, week in and out.

You couldn't be a better bunch of guys and I never knew that parking cars and chattering on the radios could be that much fun. I go home exhausted then hours later I start to giggle about what I heard over the radio and what happened that day.

Thanks also to the photographers who make us look good (okay and sometimes silly) every week. A giant thanks to James, Jason, Nate, and Jonathan and all the others who take pictures and get them posted.

Estimated head count at Ste. Michelle was well over 2,000 people!

Old 05-30-2011, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
A great event Tom. Thanks to you and to all the thugs for making it as painless as possible.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Am I the only one not knowing whats up?

Old 06-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to say a big thank you to the rest of the owners and the exotic car community here in the Pac NW. This is the most open group of owners I've met. Everyone shares a passion for cars no matter what you own, drive, or in my case, photograph. Thanks for allowing me to share my passion for photographing these cars with you.

I've become really good friends with some of you and just wanted to say thanks.