Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

The Heidi Hunt Law Firm is a SCAM

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
crashintoash is an unknown quantity at this point
The Heidi Hunt Law Firm is a SCAM

Hello friends – as a fellow fast car owner and uncontrollable lead foot, I feel obligated to warn you about a so-called law firm in the area that is a huge scam! They played upon my fears and ignorance of the legal system at the time and charged me $1300 for a NO TURN SIGNAL. They also said they would watch to see if the cops ever filed my potential reckless.

a.) You know if they file it – they mail you a letter with your court date. Its not like its in a secret computer somewhere and they say ‘SURPRISE! – you didn’t show up; now there’s a warrant out for your arrest’.
b.) The no turn signal they entered a DEFERAL without asking if it was ok with me. 1 year no tickets. I own a Porsche TT – OF COURSE I’m going to get a ticket! A deferral are you kidding me??? That could have easily been thrown out.

This law firm is the HEIDI HUNT GROUP. The DUI Away guys on the radio. Never never never use them. Please spread the word about what idiots they are. They admitted to me in an email that one of their attorneys was fired for embezzlement – and they still won’t give me a partial refund!

All I want is $1000 back - that seems fair to me. Even if it were a BS result, they did handle the no turn signal - and the going rate for something like that is typically $300.

Old 05-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these parts
I guess next time you will use your turn signal?

Old 05-25-2011, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Jeez I wouldn't call out lawyers on some public website - I bet they know a thing or two about defamation.

Old 05-25-2011, 09:22 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah this all could have been prevented if you would just follow the rules of the road! Come on!

Old 05-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Ibtl!

Old 05-25-2011, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
a corollary to my statement is, if they are a ginger lawyer don't worry because gingers have no soul...

Gingervitus (Season 9, Episode 11) - Video Clips - South Park Studios

Old 05-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree ginger lawyers are a scam

Old 05-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like you got yourself into this mess in the first place. Slow down and use your signal like everyone else. Problem solved, no?

Old 05-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
crashintoash is an unknown quantity at this point
Agree! Yes. But hey - who doesn't slip up every now and then. And w/ the cars we own.... ;-)

I like this though! I wanted to know why her office refused to return my calls when they said they'd 'call me right back'..... She wrote:

"...will continue just fine with or without your tickets- do you really believe traffic tickets make or break me? I do felony trials state wide? Keep your friends, we don't want them...and you can quote that."

Old 05-25-2011, 10:40 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
A search on these same forums you are using to slam them would have turned up 2 or 3 car enthusiast lawyers who have incredible records and normally charge between $300-400 in the Seattle area. Better luck next time.

Quick Reply: The Heidi Hunt Law Firm is a SCAM