Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hello

Anyone out there? Been pretty quiet in the NW

Old 03-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
PM Mark, I think he is having a TS get together Friday night....

Old 03-24-2011, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Darn. Mark never invites me anywhere. It must be because my wife is a racist. Or because he thinks we will eat his dogs. Its a toss up.

Last edited by eliseguy; 03-24-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:52 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Haha mark didn't invite me either... maybe HE'S the racist one!?

Old 03-31-2011, 10:58 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Mark's out of town. I am the one having a BBQ at his house! Just don't tell him.

Old 03-31-2011, 11:34 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I still have the Interweb Rob.

Make sure the Cop that house sits while we are gone gets you some cold beers.

Old 03-31-2011, 11:38 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Just lure the cop out of the house with some donuts...

Old 04-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Oh crap that guy I had "taken care of" was a cop? Uh oh...

Old 04-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxstergirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eliseguy
Darn. Mark never invites me anywhere. It must be because my wife is a racist. Or because he thinks we will eat his dogs. Its a toss up.

You make me laugh. You need to come out more often! I miss you and wifey!