Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

996 GT3 Dyno'd

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 09:13 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
996 GT3 Dyno'd

Keeping the NW section going here...

My GT3 was dyno'd today
dynojet

with stock DME, LWFW, BBS E88, 4:1 R&P

360 hp to the wheels SAE corrected
275 lb ft

I have another DME that is tuned for LWFW/headers/exhaust (rs tuning/cragraphic/fvd) and it dyno'd slightly lower with stock headers and exhaust

Car is in the shop for custom headers and exhaust and will be re-dyno'd with both DMEs

Pretty happy with 360 in stock form.

I am out of town and my tech did it so I do not have sheets/videos/pics to post...

more to come with the addition of the headers and the exhaust... target is 390+ to the wheels with the flashed DME and custom 321 steel exhaust/headers etc...

Will be adding a euro carbon kevlar rear bumper with center exit 3 inch pipes slash cut with black tips

I am excited

Pics etc when completed

Keep the TS NW section rocking!

Old 03-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
M3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond repute
WOOT WOOT!! Can't wait to hear the results!! Good seeing you the other day!

Old 04-12-2009, 04:44 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
before (stock exhaust removed, 100 lbs)

AFTER:

Almost done:

Old 04-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good, i'm interested to see the results.

Old 04-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
PJ siting in the car adds 10 HP.

Old 04-12-2009, 05:07 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
Once they dyno it again, I will post the results and if I can figure out a video file, then a video as well!

Mini -- you know it! :-)

Old 04-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
Keeping the NW section going here...

My GT3 was dyno'd today
dynojet

with stock DME, LWFW, BBS E88, 4:1 R&P

360 hp to the wheels SAE corrected
275 lb ft

I have another DME that is tuned for LWFW/headers/exhaust (rs tuning/cragraphic/fvd) and it dyno'd slightly lower with stock headers and exhaust

Car is in the shop for custom headers and exhaust and will be re-dyno'd with both DMEs

Pretty happy with 360 in stock form.

I am out of town and my tech did it so I do not have sheets/videos/pics to post...

more to come with the addition of the headers and the exhaust... target is 390+ to the wheels with the flashed DME and custom 321 steel exhaust/headers etc...

Will be adding a euro carbon kevlar rear bumper with center exit 3 inch pipes slash cut with black tips

I am excited

Pics etc when completed

Keep the TS NW section rocking!
Good Work!! I'm thinking even trade....

Old 04-12-2009, 11:47 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by dhinkle
Good Work!! I'm thinking even trade....
now we might be talking

wait until the dyno numbers -- then you might have to throw in a trailer as well

thanks

Old 04-14-2009, 01:17 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
updated pics
no software
no cats
no cel's

Old 04-14-2009, 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
M3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond repute
I posted in the GT forum Car looks amazing PJ I am jealous!!

Quick Reply: 996 GT3 Dyno'd