Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

wassup

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 09:50 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wassup

where is the local TS love?

Old 03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Former Sponsor
DetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond reputeDetailJohn has a reputation beyond repute
The NW Section is a little slow here, but hopefully picking up.

John

Old 03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
pjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpjpj

Old 03-03-2009, 10:01 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
PJ seems all you NW guys are stuck on my old forum 6speed! We would love to have you guys here at out new home !

Old 03-03-2009, 10:11 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I totally dig Teamspeed
I do not know what the problem is...

NW section on 6sp is still very active -- I tried to get some people over here but I guess it is an "old dog new tricks" issue... or "old habits are hard to break"

How do I get a TS sticker to rock?
Black of course

I will keep trying

it seems *** is gaining popularity... TS is my favorite though...

Keep up the good work DJ!

MiniD -- stay in school and off the pipe and keep posting the pics.. I love them. I have an M5 you should buy or trade me straight across for the 993 race car... the M5 has a lot of Dinan stuff

Old 03-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
I has m5 too.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MiniD
I has m5 too.
I know I know... but you and dad could both rock them at the same time and that 993 is begging for a new home in the PNW...

Old 03-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
M3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Whats up PJ!!!

Old 03-04-2009, 12:45 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by M3NTAL
Hey Whats up PJ!!!
heh Ryan!
it has been a while... still enjoying the M3?
track this year?

Old 03-04-2009, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
M3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond repute
It has been awhile!! Lovin the M3 PJ! Cant wait to get it back from the body shop lol. Yes I hope to get out on the track most def. Just getting ready to do a set of V3's, poly control arm bushings, tranny mount, diff mount, adjustable monoball rear control arms, camber plates full suspension make over to get everything tight and new feeling again you have a pm